Luxury Fashion Sales Consultant
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 8 Apr 2021
Closes 8 May 2021
If you love luxury fashion, you could be perfect for this coveted position at Sydney’s Parlour X, home to the world’s most exclusive collections including Fendi, Saint Laurent, Valentino, Chloe, Celine, Balenciaga, Isabel Marant and Stella McCartney.
We are seeking an experienced full time Sales Consultant who possesses style, energy and a personality that will allow you to prosper in our dynamic team environment. The successful candidate should come from a background of fashion and be looking to prosper in Australia’s most exciting fashion boutique.
Based in a landmark building at Oxford Street, Paddington, Parlour X is recognised as Australia’s premier luxury multi-brand boutique, winning the Prix De Marie Claire for Best Australian Boutique and the Fashion Laureate for Best Australian Fashion Retailer.
As Sales Consultant, you will be reporting to the Store Manager. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- In–store sales and client liaison
- Inventory and stocktake management
- Ensure all stock and procedures are adhered to across the retail space
- Operate Point Of Sale program
- Drive business performance through pre-determined sales targets
- End Of Day reporting
- Maintaining boutique standards across Visual Merchandising, display & service
- Identifying new opportunities to improve and develop client relationships
- Seeking opportunities to grow client base within the local community
This role requires:
- Thorough knowledge of luxury fashion
- Minimum 3 years retail experience in luxury fashion
- An ultra professional appearance
- Knowledge of online retail
- Expertise with Visual Merchandising standards
- Sound communication skills with both clients and team members
- Ability to multi-task within a fast paced working environment
- Knowledge of market trends, as well as understanding international and local tastes
- Recognition of which styles work with body shapes so you can provide a personalised touch to sales.
- Knowledge of social media and the role it plays in promoting fashion.
- Mandarin speaking is an advantage
- Exciting workplace that is the Australian epicenter of luxury fashion
- Opportunity to work with internationally renowned collections
- Working with a passionate retail team
- Competitive salary and staff discounts
- Structured career progression opportunities
If you meet all the criteria and have a love for high-end fashion, then we would love you to submit your resume and cover letter