Lead Art Director Graphic Designer
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 21 Apr 2021
Closes 21 May 2021
The Life Style Edit is a Sydney based boutique editorial and creative content agency. We are a holistic design-conscious agency, bridging the gap between creativity and business. TLSE offers a broad range of services including content creation, product photography, strategy, graphic design, social media management and digital marketing for the beauty, homewares and lifestyle industry.
Our aim is to empower businesses to drive their own vision while we develop strategies, content and campaigns with a creative edge to support them to consciously progress their business.
Please take a look at our aesthetic and only apply if it appeals.
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Art Director/Graphic Designer to lead, manage and deliver on branding, web design, and digital projects. They will work with our Creative and Brand Director and also support our marketing and social media teams for all in-house and client projects.
- Work alongside our Creative Director to design and workshop beautiful projects
- Create stunning website designs and prepare all files for handover to our development partners
- Collaborate with our marketing team in the creation of EDMs and digital ads
- Support our social media team with the creation of digital assets and the creation of templates for ongoing use
- Develop regular EDMs – Mailchimp and Klaviyo
- Deliver beautiful layout and publication design – for both print and digital
- Design management of projects and a junior designer
- Client facing to determine project objectives and deliverables
- Maintain brand and visual consistency across all deliverables in house and with for our clients
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design, or similar discipline
- Experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with design software, including Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Adobe XD are a must.
- Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping
- Ability to workshop ideas with our clients making sure their vision and goals are achieved (both online and in-person)
- Mailchimp and Klaviyo use
- UX and UI understanding to be able to deliver on website audits
- Understanding of the web development process to be able to handover designs for development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – managing multiple projects at once with quick turn around times.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Work with an all-female team
- Contact Name: Heidi Albertiri
- Contact Email: email@example.com