Key Retail Assistant: Sorry Thanks I Love You
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 30 Jun 2020
Closes 30 Jul 2020
KEY RETAIL ASSISTANT POSITION: SORRY THANKS I LOVE YOU
We’re offering a one-of-a-kind opportunity and the chance to transform the retail experience inside an open thinking and innovative company.
Despite being a young, growing company, Sorry Thanks I Love You has become a leader in experiential retail, has been singled out by Monocle, Broadsheet, Gourmet Traveller, The Sydney Morning Herald and City of Sydney as an inventive front-runner, a case study for retail experts, and creative strategists from all over the globe.
This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious team committed to community and experimentation.
ABOUT SORRY THANKS I LOVE YOU
Sorry Thanks I Love You exists to nurture relationships and inspire moments of happiness. We’re a mash-up of cutting edge fashion, unique design, gourmet food, fresh flowers and craft beverages from around the world. Our current store is located in Sydney’s CBD and is carefully integrated with our online store.
WHY WE EXIST
We know that family and friends are what make life worth living. Our mission is to delight and surprise you and them. We aim to show the truth in the adage that giving is better than receiving. We know that understanding breeds respect, and that stories are what a give a thing its colour. We’re committed to learning and teaching. We believe in small efforts, and know that tiny kindnesses can bring great happiness. We always do our best to improve and we’ve vowed not to be forgettable.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Online and offline, our ambition is to go beyond the traditional retail experience. We’re looking for an experienced, ambitious, engaging, and warm individual to work in our Sydney CBD team as a key component to our current team.
To be successful, you must have:
- Retail or service experience, ideally in a leadership role
- Excellent organisation and an appreciation for detail
- A high level of maturity and ability to work autonomously
- The ability to build a quick and natural rapport with people of all persuasions
- The capacity to learn about specialist products and to tell detailed stories
- Flexibility, grace under pressure and a positive attitude. We’re a small team and everyone is required to pitch in.
- A love for design, food, art, fashion, travel…
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- A genuine excitement about transforming the norms in the retail space
- The ability to communicate in Mandarin would be an advantage
This is a casual position commencing immediately. We’re looking for someone with exceptionally high standards, an ambition to learn, and an appreciation for discipline and accountability. Applicants must be available to work every day, including weekends and public holidays, and have the capacity to work 3-5 days per week.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Caroline
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org