Junior Website Developer and Designer
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 16 Jan 2019
Closes 15 Feb 2019
Integral Media is a leading digital marketing agency based in St Kilda. We bring together like-minded people to create a fun and dynamic workplace to come to. Culture creates successful businesses so we are looking for a candidate that fits the description below however equally important is the right person that helps grow our supportive and innovative workplace environment.
Our people are paramount to our success and we invest heavily in their training and development to make sure they are continually developing their skill set.
Due to continued growth we are looking to employ a junior website developer on a part-time basis to help develop our client projects. We will look to transition this to a full-time role for the right candidate towards the end of 2019.
The role will be responsible initially for;
- Developing client websites with attention to detail
- Working with a project manager initially. We see the right candidate eventually talking directly to clients
- Completing tasks as assigned by the project manager
- Completing required job administration that comes with the role
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Either final year or graduate Bachelor of Information Technology with a major or minor in web development. or;
- Either final year or graduate with a Bachelor degree in design or equivalent.
- Have a good grasp of website front end development with a competent understanding of coding in HTML and CSS
- Optional – have basic level Photoshop skills
- Optional – have an understanding and have worked with WordPress previously
Initially you will be working on website projects and ad hoc website development tasks however we are looking to develop your skill set over time to eventually help with more complex coding tasks.
- Contact Name: Alex Morrison
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.