The Australian Celebrity Talent App (A.C.T.A), is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic intern to join their Sydney based team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career within the Entertainment Industry.
This role will require you to be highly organised and have the ability to work autonomously; intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, as is an excellent telephone manner, customer service skills and a passion for all things entertainment.
Interns will be required for up to 3 days a week, and will have a daily travel/food allowance. Whilst it is recommended that they bring a laptop, equipment will be provided.
Key responsibilities will include;
- – Meeting, greeting and liaising with clients & artists
- – Filing/Faxing/Scanning/Photocopying
- – Answering, addressing and redirecting phone calls
- – Data Entry
- – Assisting all senior A.C.T.A Staff
- – Ensuring all files, client & artist information is kept up to date
- – General Office Duties
To be successful in this role you will possess;
- – Emotional and professional maturity and a strong work ethic
- – A high level of motivation, loyalty and be results driven
- – Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- – The ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- – Customer service and office administration skills
- – A professional telephone manner
Further employment opportunities may be offered dependent on performance in the role.
If your skills and experience fit the above requirements, please send your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to [email protected]
Contact Name: Michael Westerway
Contact Email: [email protected]