Junior Sales Assistant
Posted 10 May 2019
Closes 9 Jun 2019
Career growth opportunity for a motivated individual as a Junior Sales Assistant at a fast-paced fashion house located in Collingwood’s wholesaling district.
Four Fashion Australia is an International Fashion House – home to three in house labels, Madison The Label, Lost in Lunar & SABAYA. Taking a fresh approach to the latest trends, we deliver timeless style and eye-catching prints and colours for the fashion savvy girl.
Four Fashion Australia provides an Aussie take on the latest trends. Stocked in boutiques all over Australia, US & Canada – we bring contemporary silhouettes and bold styles with a touch of femininity. What’s not to like? Taking inspiration from travels and street style from all over the world, the sharp and stylish collections are designed for those who are wanting to stand out and turn heads. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Sales Assistant to join our expanding team.
About the Role
As a junior sales assistant, you will be required to:
- Drive and achieve sales targets through providing exceptional customer service both in the showroom as well as via email.
- Visit stores across Victoria to personally promote sales.
- Build collaborative working relationships with both customers, team members and our agencies that represents our labels within the major states across Australia.
- Maintain exceptional show room presentation
- Use MYOB to generate invoices
- Warehouse work – pack and dispatch orders – liaising with the warehouse manager
- Communicate with customers through email and phone calls
The successful candidate must:
- Excellent typing skills and be computer literate
- Professional phone manner and impeccable presentation
- Passionate about women’s fashion and clothing
- MYOB knowledge is favourable
- Have a car and drivers licence
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Physically fit to do warehouse work which involves heavy lifting
We are seeking a positive individual with an engaging personality to join our expanding team. To succeed in the role, you will need exceptional interpersonal skills that enable you to relate easily and quickly to a diverse range of people. You also need to be reliable, of good character and to be well presented. An interest and love for women’s fashion is also very important.
The successful candidate must be available to work on a full-time basis, Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
If you’re looking for experience with a leading ladies fashion house, have an interest in the fashion industry and an up to date knowledge of current fashion trends then we want to hear from you! Apply now as interviews are starting soon! Please email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]