Junior Office Manager
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 26 Feb 2019
Closes 28 Mar 2019
About Us & The Role
Who we are
DUK is a digital marketing agency based in Sydney that specialises in online advertising, web design, branding, SEO, social networking, mobile sites and apps, software development and much more. We’ve worked with brands such as Mercedes Benz, Laser Clinics, Clothing Cleanup, St George Leagues Club and Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics.
What are we looking for
We are currently seeking a Junior Receptionist & PA for an immediate start. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in digital marketing to join our team.
- Answering and screening incoming all phone calls
- Maintain the general organised standard of the office, including ensuring kitchen is tidy, reception area is neat and free of clutter, boardroom table is kept clear
- Respond to various tasks delegated to you by the team
- Issue security passes to staff
- General clerical duties including photocopying, checking and distributing mail, ordering office supplies, and business cards etc.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Calendar & email management for Creative Director & Managing Director
- Book and organise couriers where required
- Manage office milk, coffee, snack supply where required
- Manage kitchen and break rooms, cleaning and office stationery supplies
- Maintain office reception area, board room table & conference rooms (level 1 when required)
- Coordinate and assist with planning for various company functions: All Hands Meetings, Company Picnic, Company Events, Staff Christmas Party, Executive Meetings, Catering, Socials, etc.
- Assist with internal employee relocations and new staff setup where required
- Troubleshooting minor IT issues such as Adobe logins, or computer logins when required
- Manage and balance petty cash
Customer Service Duties
- Managing all customer service aspects for one of our top brands. This includes but is not limited to answering the phone, emails, social media enquiries and coordinating logistics with drivers
- Must be confident in delivering great customer service and using an online booking engine
- Free gym membership
- Friday afternoon games from 4.30pm
- Regular social and development events
- Learn Something Thursdays
- Offsite creative training and development
- Hands on and can-do attitude
- Highly driven and out-going personality
- A desire to learn and grow in a thriving office environment
Please note, this role is Sydney based and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If this sounds like you, and you want to join our energetic team, email your CV and cover letter to Elle and Daynah through [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.