Junior PR Account Manager
Posted 16 Mar 2019
Closes 15 Apr 2019
We are looking for a Junior PR Account Manager to work across a portfolio of consumer lifestyle brands.
Niche Marketing Group (NMG) is a dynamic, integrated communications agency with significant experience in creative, public relations, social media, events and activations across a wide range of industries.
We work in a positive, respectful and creative environment where ideas happen. Our passion is reflected in the professionalism and creativity of our work. Our team is a group of great people who are client-focussed, experienced and genuinely talented.
With a genuine value on work-life balance and the opportunity to work with other leading PR and Creative practitioners, we’d like an account manager who has a minimum 2 – 3 years public relations, communications or journalist experience to join the NMG team.
As a Junior Account Manager at NMG you will:
- Work on a range of brands with a focus on lifestyle, home, health and food clients
- Work with PR teams to execute multi-channel strategic communications programs across a portfolio of clients
- Have a good understanding and interest in the PR and social media industry
- Enjoy writing and producing content across media outlets, channels and platforms
- Have exceptional writing and communication skills;
- Know how to leverage and maintain media relationships
- Have worked with paid influencers and managed activity
- Assist with implementation of PR campaigns
- Deliver creative ideas to the PR teams and think outside the box
- Understand how to report to clients
- Be excited by the challenges and opportunities that present on a daily basis
- Be a proactive self-starter while also being a team player
We also want someone who has:
- A genuine passion for PR!
- 2 -3 year experience in the communications industry
- A proven track record in media relations and a strong industry network and contacts
- Agency experience
- Great planning and organisational capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt and deliver in a changing and evolving media landscape
- A can-do positive attitude
On a side note…
We are proud of the work we do for our clients and this is celebrated with our Content of the Month Award, where we get the chance to show the rest of the team the great work we have been doing. Each month there is an Award Winner, although we think there really should be more than one as the entries are so high!
Each week we enjoy Friday drinks where we can have a laugh and enjoy another week of action packed days before we head off for the weekend. And then there’s the company dinners or special occasion lunches where we truly get to relax and enjoy each other’s company and unwind over a drink or two.
We like to promote within our team and help them take the next step in their career. We are proud that we have been able to give members of our team the opportunity to grow with us over the years.
This is a full time position and remuneration will be dependent on experience.
For more information about us visit www.nichegroup.com.au
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
The Niche Marketing Group (NMG) is a dynamic, integrated communications agency with significant experience across a wide range of industries. Companies, big and small, trust us with their brands creative and PR & social solutions, and we must be doing something right because we’ve been doing it since 1991.
Whether it’s PR, social, a creative campaign or an event, we strive to deliver work that creates a point of difference and generates customer action. This can start with PR & social generating conversation, creative that prompts purchase or an activation that gives the customer a true brand experience.
As an integrated medium-sized agency, we can bring together PR & social insights, align them with our creative and use these to inspire events, activations and other marketing avenues. We also operate as a full-service agency. We work mostly in-house, but we can also bring together a range of high-quality external suppliers to produce outstanding advertising and marketing solutions. Basically, we are able to function as a strategic and creative team, or we can provide any individual communication or marketing service required.
- Contact Name: David Morgan
- Contact Email: [email protected]