Junior Performance Marketing Specialist
Posted 11 Jun 2021
Closes 11 Jul 2021
We are looking for a Junior PPC Specialist to join our Marketing team based at Merivale HQ. You will be responsible for driving the development of digital channels in support of acquisition, retention and conversions.
- You will strategise, build and optimise all Social Media and Google Ad campaigns from briefing through to reporting (Social, Search, Display, YouTube & Shopping)
- Optimise paid search copy, and work with SEO/insight specialist on keyword research and website/landing page optimisation.
- Test ads to determine highest performing creative, markets, and ad copy
- Provide conversion-focused social/display ad creative direction and optimise based on data
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across Merivale campaigns
- Support ‘Always on’ BAU and tactical digital advertising, campaign planning, execution and optimisation
- Support with digital media buying to improve effectiveness of digital budget and deliver ROI
- Use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio to implement best practice tracking methods and create comprehensive reports.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, legislation and industry standards related to PPC, Analytics and Social Media Advertising
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to exceed KPIs and hit deadlines.
- Overseeing and management of all agency monthly and weekly reporting
- 2-3 years of experience within Performance Marketing role
- Solid experience implementing Facebook and Google Ads campaigns with up-to-date Certifications
- Experience optimising campaigns including ads and landing pages to drive conversions and achieve ROI
- Strong analytical skills, with experience turning data into visual reports
- Confident in managing budgets across multiple campaigns and accounts
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio and related skills will be an advantage
- Project management skills with proven attention to detail in planning and delivery
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to maintain effective relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Critical thinking, innovative ideas, be able to think outside the box
In return you will be provided with a strong and supportive team environment and incredibly generous discounts and benefits – including free lunch in our venues and discounts for you and your mates when you’re not working.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today by submitting your resume for review. Merivale is looking forward to a strong and bright future, this includes being a registered ‘COVIDsafe’ organisation.
(Please note only suitable applicants’ that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted)