Junior Office Assistant / PA
Posted 26 Mar 2019
Closes 15 Apr 2019
The Event Ecosystem (A.C.T.A & G.E.T), a leading tech start-up in the events and entertainment industries, is seeking an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic junior staff member to join their Sydney based team.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain a wealth of experience within not only the Australian Events and Entertainment Industries but also surrounding building and growing a business.
This role will require you to be highly organised and have the ability to work autonomously. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, as is an excellent telephone manner and exceptional customer service skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting, greeting and liaising with clients & artists
- Answering, addressing and redirecting phone calls
- Data Entry
- Ensuring all files, client & artist information is kept up to date
- General Office Duties
- Onsite event assistance where required
- Assist Event Producers and Managers with any event related duties required
- Assist Entertainment Agents with any talent related booking duties
- Assist Managing Director as required
- Following up of invoices and accounts payable/receivable
- Stationery ordering as required
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Emotional and professional maturity and a strong work ethic
- Be highly motivated, loyal and results driven
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Intuitive approach to client liaison and development
- The ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Excellent customer service and office administration skills
- Professional telephone manner
- The flexibility to work outside of core hours
- Contact Name: Laura Chung
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted.