Junior Graphic Designer / Digital Content Creator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 11 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Mar 2019
We are a graphic design & social media company who specialise in the hospitality industry, and we are on the hunt for a gun Graphic Designer & Digital Content Creator to join our close-knit & growing team. You will be working on new poster designs, food & drink menus, digital assets & assisting with new venue branding. As we work in the digital marketing space, an interest in keeping up to date with digital trends is obviously a must!
- Create new artwork & resize for print & digital
- Content creation for social media (animated gifs & videos – often making something from nothing!)
- Upload artworks to WordPress where needed
- Create EDMs & send to venue databases
- Creative & imaginative
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take on feedback
- Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work as part of a team.
Things you need to have before applying:
- A Uni or Tafe design degree or similar qualifications in design
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- The right to work in Australia in a full-time capacity
- A love of dogs (we have 2 office dogs who have their own range of hats.. so there’s that…)
Not essential but good to have:
- Photography skills
- Video shooting & editing skills
- Working knowledge of HTML & WordPress
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- An interest in Social Media Marketing
- Past work experience.
If this sounds like you, send your CV, cover letter, 3 examples of your best work & the name of your favourite restaurant/bar to Naomi on [email protected] Only successful applicants will be notified.
- Contact Name: Naomi Ross
- Contact Email: [email protected]