Junior Digital Producer
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 26 Mar 2019
Closes 25 Apr 2019
JUNIOR DIGITAL PRODUCER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hands-on ambitious graduate from an IT, Digital or Marketing background to join our leading Australian project management software company that has a global base. Our software allows Users to access a solution rich in features; such as document management, asset library, invoicing, timesheets, workflow automation to reporting and analytics.
Join a growing organisation that truly cares about its people and their personal development. If you want to work with collaborative people on an amazing product keep reading!
You will be joining a very well-funded and internationally backed Start-up based in one of inner Melbourne’s premiere locations (close to transport), working with a talented team who have a broad wealth of knowledge and experience in building within large scale, complex software systems.
We are on the lookout for a passionate graduate or junior level producer with a software back ground.
Liaising with stakeholders from senior management, product development to developers to help deliver their vision for new features, upgrades and improved documentation. You will help to guide them through the process of product development as a customer advocate within the business.
We Believe in
- Being curious, driven, friendly, and collaborative
- An ego-less approach to development and a blameless approach to problem solving
- Working independently, but with a team first approach
- Supporting each other through frequent code and design reviews, daily stand-ups, pair programming and learning
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- Customer relationship management – maintaining excellent relationships with the company’s customers/stakeholders
- Engage with the offshore, onshore development and product owners daily to discuss project’s status and priorities
- Documenting requirements
- Coordinate product demos for stakeholders to review iterative builds
- Perform End User Testing on iterative builds to ensure high quality builds are being ‘shipped’ as required
- Continually master industry knowledge, innovate our processes and contribute to building a high performance and continuous improvement culture
- An excellent communicator
- Exposure to Agile
- Exposure with SaaS and custom software applications
- A great attitude and open to learning
Sound like the right opportunity for you?
Then email through your CV to: [email protected] and a Cover Letter with FIVE reasons why you believe you are the right person for us.
- Contact Name: Dexter Salamat
- Contact Email: [email protected]