Junior Digital Producer
Posted 22 Sep 2017
Closes 22 Oct 2017
JUNIOR DIGITAL PRODUCER
Do you have what it takes to be our next Junior Digital Producer? We’re looking for a dedicated go-getter to join our production team. We want someone with spark, who is eager to learn, understands priorities and can get things done.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of exciting projects under the direction of the Lead Producer. You’ll be working alongside team members in strategy, creative, media and production. Your job will be to get stuff done in the agency!
• Project Delivery – briefing teams, gathering assets, scheduling jobs, and working with the team to ensure we deliver quality outputs on time
• Estimating and scoping new work for a range of clients under the supervision of your Senior Digital Producer
• Quality Assurance – making sure that everything we deliver meets the client expectation and goes above and beyond in reaching standards
• Day to day management of project work for our clients
• Day to day client communications for your projects
• Working with account services and planners to ensure creative concepts, tactics and copy tone are on brand and strategically sound
• Ensure work is delivered on time and in accordance with clients’ criteria
• Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the accounts team or clients
• Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
• Maintain our agency standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the clients’ goals
• Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and often to tight deadlines
• Excellent team working skills
• Keeping informed of industry changes by actively learning about developments across digital
• Ensure internal project management software is utilised for all projects and related work
• Keep spirits up in the agency with a positive attitude. We work hard but we know when it’s time for a laugh.
- More than experience, we’re looking for a go-getter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work with a team and ensure timely outputs
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in digital project management – some relevant work experience (internships etc.) is preferred
- Strong understanding of digital project management theory (all key platforms)
- Good communication skills
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities
- A bit of creative flair
We’re a digital marketing agency. Our awesome team works with world-class brands like Mercedes-Benz, Cadbury, Parmalat, and Sirena just name a few. Not only is our agency the best place to work, but we invest in our learning and in each other. Our monthly Digital Academy workshops, our creative ‘Lunch and Learn’ sessions, free gym access, flexible working hours and our Friday drinks are just the beginning. Check out our showreel to get an insight into why we love everyday:
Email [email protected] with your CV, cover letter and any examples of previous work.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.