Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 22 Sep 2021
Closes 22 Oct 2021
Clearwater Agency is an award-winning performance based digital agency providing bespoke, full-service digital solutions.
Do you have:
1. Retail store or phone experience in a previous role?
2. Completed a marketing degree or internship?
If you have either of the above, plus a ferocious passion for digital marketing, then this is for you!
This role is ideal for those who meet the above requirements and are looking to take the next big step and make the natural progression into a leading digital marketing agency.
Technical marketing experience is not required – you’ll undergo extensive hands-on training across multiple digital channels.
We’ll plot a training and career development path where you’ll be responsible for campaign management across a portfolio of your own clients, including the technical hands-on delivery of: Facebook and Instagram Ads, Google Ads and more.
- Undergoing extensive training and ongoing up-skilling in multiple digital marketing channels;
- Planning and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, various Google Ads products and SEO;
- Sitting in with senior team members on existing client phone and video meetings as you train, to understand business goals & objectives and learn maintain a high level of customer service through industry-leading performance & campaign reporting;
- Working closely with the SEO and web team to execute and deliver successful SEO campaigns, website & CRO improvements;
- Identifying & providing opportunities for campaign growth via additional digital services & channels;
- Maintaining an exceptional level of client retention through strong relationship management and campaign success;
- Use of various digital tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs and other industry platforms;
- Learning and applying your knowledge of various CMS platforms: WordPress, Shopify, Magento and more;
- Constantly expanding your skillset and earning platform accreditations with multiple Google products, Facebook, HubSpot and more.
What You’ll need:
- Retail store or phone experience in a previous role essential;
- Completion of marketing degree preferred;
- Completion of marketing internship/s a bonus;
- Digital marketing experience is a bonus but not essential. We’re more focused on the passion to learn and the drive for career growth;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with effective time management to meet deadlines;
- An insatiable appetite for challenge and curiosity to develop into a multi-skilled, industry-leading digital marketer.
We are all currently Working From Home, but our team normally works from our Cremorne (VIC) office. Work From Home will finish as soon as restrictions are eased and we look forward to getting back in the same room as soon as possible.
Get in touch immediately if you’re ready to take the next step. We can’t wait to hear from you!