Posted 28 Apr 2019
Closes 28 May 2019
Are you fresh out of University and seeking a marketing gig?
Want to connect in with leading retailers & the top lifestyle brands, talk tech, and be the envy of all your mates with access to the latest gear? Reporting to the Product Manager based in Melbourne, Aqipa is looking for our next self-motivated Superstar to join the team as our Junior Content Manager.
About us? AQIPA is a global consumer electronics lifestyle distribution company with an office/showroom/warehouse in Dandenong South. We service JB HI-FI, Harvey Norman, MYER, DAVID JONES, Bing Lee, major Airports, Independents and many more.
Sounds great – but what does it involve?
As the Junior Content Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales day-to-day through product marketing and content management, keeping up to date with content/online trends and coming up with new innovative ideas to make sure our products are optimised digitally. You will be part of our hard-working team and work collaboratively in with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that they have confidence in our premium products.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support and collaborate with product management, marketing and design teams
- Sourcing of product details and multimedia data through our business partners as well as administration of all our marketing assets (text, pics, videos, …)
- Management of brand and channel marketing calendars
- Preparation of on and offline content for customers
- Assisting the content of our brands on online platforms
- Creation and management of in store planograms
- Optimisation of existing data structures
- Assisting in the introduction and ongoing support of SAP Hybris (PIM System)
- Create products and master data maintenance in our systems (incl. SAP)
- Keyword Management, creation and optimisation of advertising texts
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
What’s the catch to be successful?
Here at Aqipa, we love the products and brands we distribute, so it is a must you love them too!
You should have an understanding of all things digital and content related, a little bit of experience is preferred (Internship, Freelance, Part-time Job) but not necessary.
You must be able to show us on your CV how tech savvy you are!
Aqipa is looking to get someone into this fantastic new role as soon as possible, so apply now with your CV showing us your superstar sales skills now!
- Contact Name: Sohan Karunaratne
- Contact Email: [email protected]