Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 7 Mar 2019
Closes 6 Apr 2019
Havas Media is looking for an Investment Manager to work Full Time on some exciting high-profile accounts. In this role you will work closely with the Investment Director to lead the day-to-day operations on the accounts.
You will look after daily investment & implementation requirements – planning, developing, buying, negotiations and post analysing media activity.
Exciting and challenging role ideal for someone looking to expand on their trading & market knowledge, take on greater responsibility and own media relationships
The individual will need to deliver on all set objectives by the trading director on behalf of clients and the internal stakeholders i.e. set benchmarks, placement, etc. They will be responsible for delivering internal stakeholders requirements – client service team, media analysts, other buyers, etc.
The individual will also need to assist in the training and mentoring of the Trading Assistant.
Working within Havas Media and as part of the integrated Havas Village structure, there is no limit on the progressions available both locally and internationally. We believe in fostering talent from the inside out. With regular check-ins with managers, annual reviews and professional training, you’ll know exactly where you’re heading. Here is your chance to join our growing team, amazing culture and talented peers.
Tools and Skills required:
- PowerPoint – understanding of the Havas Media templates, charting and animation
- Excel – advanced knowledge of use of Excel including using and creating formulas
- Word – good understanding of Word
- Media Specific tools – Proficiency with BCC, TV MAP, AQX, eTam
- Team player to ensure that you can build and work across number of internal & external stakeholders harmoniously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Communication skills, Negotiation skills
- Media buying
- We are looking for someone who can actively contribute to improving the Investment product by delivering excellent basics and seeking to stay on top of the constantly changing marketplace as well as training and mentoring others within the team.
Sound like the right opportunity for you?
Please send your CV and cover email to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Dexter Salamat
- Contact Email: [email protected]