Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 16 Apr 2019
Closes 16 May 2019
The 6AM Agency, a leading Communications Agency specialising in Wellbeing and Good Living is seeking two interns who have a strong interest in one or more of the following fields:
- Public Relations
- Content Marketing
- Digital & Social Amplification
- Events & Activations
These internships would suit recent graduates or students who are passionate about health and wellbeing communications in a fast paced world.
The agency is renowned for helping interns launch and take their careers to significant success in the world of PR, Digital and Content Marketing.
This is your chance to learn from some of the best PR and content marketers in the industry. Get firsthand experience in:
- Working with the PR Team to support activities around media, influencers and events
- Generating content according to a brand brief
- Understanding the role of generic vs branded content
- Copywriting & Editing – articles, features, snippet writing for traditional and online media
- Agency practice – The Dos and Don’ts
We are offering a 3-6 month internship in our Bondi Junction, Sydney office.
You will receive a full company induction plus a written assessment upon completion. As with all team members, you will be bound by non-disclosure and confidentiality protocols.
To be a successful candidate, you should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Currently studying in a tertiary course or a recent graduate
- Aged 20 +
- Demonstrate an ability to write engaging relevant features/articles in the health, wellbeing and lifestyle industries
- Have a passion for wellbeing and good living
- Have a true interest in progressing in the exciting world of Communications
- Have an understanding of corporate requirements including professionalism (dress code and personal presentation), reliability, punctuality, good communication skills
- You should also be eager to learn about the commercial realities of an agency and that of our clients including good time management, attention to detail and motivation in order to help the agency team achieve the required goals
Please send your resume and cover letter telling us why you are suitable for this role to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Charlie Kaplan
- Contact Email: [email protected]