Integrated PR & Communications Internship
Posted 21 Oct 2019
Closes 20 Nov 2019
The 6AM Agency, a leading Communications Agency specialising in Wellbeing and Good Living is seeking an intern who has a strong interest in one or more of the following fields:
- Public Relations
- Content Marketing
- Digital & Social Amplification
- Events & Activations
The internship would suit recent graduates or students who are passionate about health and wellbeing communications in a fast paced world.
The agency is renowned for helping interns launch and take their careers to significant success in the world of PR, Digital and Content Marketing.
This is your chance to learn from some of the best PR and content marketers in the industry. Get firsthand experience in:
- Working with the PR Team to support activities around media, influencers and events
- Generating content according to a brand brief
- Understanding the role of generic vs branded content
- Copywriting & Editing – articles, features, snippet writing for traditional and online media
- Agency practice – The Dos and Don’ts
We are offering a 3 month internship in our Bondi Junction, Sydney office.
You will receive a full company induction plus a written assessment upon completion. As with all team members, you will be bound by non-disclosure and confidentiality protocols.
To be a successful candidate, you should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Currently studying in a tertiary course or a recent graduate
- Demonstrate an ability to write engaging relevant features/articles in the health, wellbeing and lifestyle industries
- Have a passion for wellbeing and good living
- Have a true interest in progressing in the exciting world of Communications
- Have an understanding of corporate requirements including professionalism (dress code and personal presentation), reliability, punctuality, good communication skills
- You should also be eager to learn about the commercial realities of an agency and that of our clients including good time management, attention to detail and motivation in order to help the agency team achieve the required goals
- Contact Name: Merissa Lennon
- Contact Email: [email protected]