INKA CREATIVE INTERNSHIP
Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 11 Aug 2019
Inka Creative helps great brands grow through beautiful branding, killer campaigns, creative communications and engaging social media content. We are looking for a creative, confident and friendly intern with a desire to learn more about marketing, PR and social media, who lives and breathes design and loves a good brainstorm and strategy session.
We are a small, super creative and fun agency. In this role you will have hands-on involvement in our projects and have the opportunity to get a real sense of the day-to-day running of a creative marketing agency. You’ll get a great insight into what it’s like to work on interesting campaigns and all that goes into producing them.
The role involves observation and hands on experience in the following areas…
- Brand and marketing strategy development
- Marketing communications for a variety of brands
- Social media content curation and scheduling for key social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Social media community management
- Event planning and execution
- PR research and influencer outreach
- Elements of digital marketing such as social media advertising and website development/design
- Client meetings
Some things to note…
- The intern position is 2 days per week and runs for a period of 12 weeks.
- This role is an unpaid internship.
- You will be required to use your own laptop.
- An expenses allowance will be provided to cover travel costs.
- We will provide a letter of reference at the end of the internship.
- If you are completing your internship as part of a university course such as PR or Business Marketing, we will liaise with your course provider and complete any necessary paperwork for them.
Our offices are situated in the gorgeous Inner West suburb of Seddon, which is about 7kms from Melbourne CBD. We are right near the train station and many great cafes, boutiques, bars and restaurants. Our offices are light filled and beautifully designed and we are sure you’ll love our little team!
To apply, send through a cover letter and CV answering the questions below:
- What excites you about the marketing, PR + digital world?
- Why would you love to intern with us?
- Why are you the perfect fit for the Inka Creative team?
- Contact Name: Anucia de Boer
- Contact Email: [email protected]