Posted 20 Apr 2021
Closes 20 May 2021
Nick Auditore Represents Pty Ltd (NAR) began its journey in 2012 to become the partner of choice for American sports apparel brands for Australia & New Zealand. NAR has developed a strong association with globally iconic leagues including NBA, MLB and NFL. We are the number one partner of choice within Australia and New Zealand, for all American sports licensing apparel. We drive consumer behaviour within key sport and lifestyle retailers with elevated, fashion-focused product.
NAR is seeking a passionate and driven individual who has a keen interest for sport to join their team in an In-House Photographer role. This role will be an essential asset to the Marketing and Creative team working closely with the Brand Creative and Content Manager and other Marketing team members on a daily basis. Experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
The primary responsibility of the In-House Photographer role is to produce high quality product, lifestyle and social imagery and video to support our wholesale and e-commerce business. The role is also responsible for supporting the Brand Creative and Content Manager with any adhoc requests as required from time to time.
Reporting to the Brand Creative and Content Manager, the key duties and responsibilities of the In-House Photographer role include but are not limited to:
- Analyse, critique, edit and optimise large amounts of images accurately and consistently on a daily basis
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with the Marketing and Creative Team to develop concepts
- Ability to capture and process images to achieve desired results
- Ability to capture and process short videos to achieve desired results
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Produce imagery of products for e-commerce following set guidelines
- Displays a positive attitude towards all staff
- Contributes positively to team meetings and discussions
- Ability to communicate with the team effectively
- Actively contribute to NAR’S and the team’s success
You will be a highly organised multitasker with the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Possessing strong creative and communication skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at once, you will have a friendly and approachable attitude towards all your work and be a team player with a willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will possess
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar role, either freelance or in-house (required)
- Experience working in within fashion / streetwear (desired)
- Confident with the Adobe Suite
- American and Domestic Sport knowledge (desired)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and approachable attitude
What we offer
- An inclusive and friendly team environment
- 4pm Friday finish
- An opportunity to work with leading international sports brands
Please submit your portfolio and CV to apply