Head of Marketing
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 27 Mar 2019
Closes 26 Apr 2019
1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer by the age of 85.
Imagine it was someone you know. Imagine hearing those words from the doctor and trying to keep yourself together. Imagine trying to understand the medical details and make choices that could impact your life. Imagine facing the ongoing treatment and side effects for years. Imagine still trying to be the mother, daughter, wife or friend you’ve always been while going through it all.
Now imagine you can make a difference. Imagine, every day being challenged to put everything you’ve learnt throughout your marketing career, all the experience and expertise you have into action to make a tangible difference in someone’s life.
The McGrath Foundation is a loved and trusted Australian brand funding 132 incredible McGrath Breast Care Nurses across Australia. These nurses provide life-changing care and support for families going through Breast Cancer. We are looking for a Head of Marketing who has what it takes to help us double our nurses in the next 5 years.
You will be a creative and inspired thinker, who is ready to:
- Develop provoking marketing strategies
- Oversee impactful creative executions
- Accept only the highest standards of creative and design excellence
- Influence those around you with ideas and stories
So far your career might have included:
- Creative thinking and solutions
- Marketing & Strategic Planning
- Management of marketing campaigns across all channels
- An eye for impressive design and a love for powerful storytelling
- Building and maintaining strong agency partnerships
- Media planning and buying across all formats
- Inspiring and leading a team
- Sound business acumen and fiscal management
If you have the experience and you’re ready to be a part of growth for a purpose, then come and help us make a difference. Click apply now or contact Erin on 02 8962 6164 for a chat about the role.