Posted 23 Nov 2021
Closes 23 Dec 2021
LBDO is seeking an experienced and analytically-minded marketing specialist to join our team. You will work closely with our founder to create, implement and optimise marketing campaigns and deliver a best-in-class eCommerce presence.
This will be inclusive of; impeccable brand representation, an enhanced online customer experience and content focused on achieving commercial goals. You will be responsible for taking data-driven decisions on our advertising campaigns, using your creativity and analysis to optimise for growth.
Support LBDO’s founder to deliver the digital strategy, drive the acquisition of new customers, customer retention and overall profitability and scalability.
LBDO is a female-founded, purpose-driven startup creating sexual wellness products that elevate your bedroom essentials. We’re on a mission to break down the stigmas and taboos around pleasure and intimacy by normalising the surrounding conversation. Founded in the midst of a global pandemic, LBDO believes everybody deserves to feel good.
- Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with the senior team
- Identify opportunities to implement and then innovate world-class campaigns to drive increased ROI
- Build and nurture a prospect database, customer segmentation and acquisition
- Manage the planning, development, and execution of Australian and international based marketing campaigns, initiatives, and events end-to-end.
- Own and execute performance and affiliate marketing
- Maintain and expand organic social media channels
- Ownership of the marketing budget
- Run AB / MVT experiments
- Identify opportunities, threats and challenges in markets and act accordingly
- Working closely with the founder and leading Australian-based agencies
Our ideal Growth Marketer will have
- You have a growth mindset and thrive when being challenged.
- You want to work in an inclusive and flexible environment.
- A willingness to fail-forward, learn and grow
- A strong understanding and passion for all things digital marketing with a proven track record of delivering successful online marketing campaigns across SEO, SEM, social media marketing that have resulted in tangible business results.
- Strong team player, excellent organisation skills, and ability to set priorities. Able to work fluidly and at pace in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Aligned with the vision of how big LBDO can be
Skills and experience
- Previous e-commerce work experience in performance marketing/growth hacking for 5 years- if you think you have these skills without specific experience please reach out to us. Previous e-commerce experience is a must.
- Facebook Ad manager, Google Ad manager, Google Analytics, Klaviyo, affiliate and loyalty programs, HotJar, Shopify, Landing Page Optimisation
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and key algorithm updates.
- Ensure NPD plans are effectively integrated into marketing strategies
- Be a fast learner with the capacity to be self-critical and incorporate constructive feedback to implement change rapidly; must be able to listen, understand our product, provide effective content in line with our values and branding and add value to it.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment: be time and resource effective, have initiative and be able to work under limited directions.
- Experience in conducting A/B tests on digital advertising platforms and tracking using Data Studio (Google Ads, Klayvio, Facebook Ads, affiliate, and loyalty programs).
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, including agencies, developers and writers
- A highly creative, data-driven and analytical mind.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with attention to detail.
- Leading sexual wellness organisation who are experiencing strong growth.
- Work directly with the founder in a role that will impact the future of our brand in its most exciting growth stage.
- Genuine opportunity for career progression and development.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible and remote working options available
- A successful employee can expect a fast career projection from this position.
How to apply
If you think you’re the ultimate candidate and would like to be considered for this role, please apply now and send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “LBDO Growth Marketer application”. We would love for you to be the next addition to our team!
- Contact Name: Rachel Baker
- Contact Email: email@example.com