Posted 13 Mar 2019
Closes 12 Apr 2019
Marcs and David Lawrence have been designing for Australian men and women for over 40 years!
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Graphics Designer to join our team. Supporting our Senior Graphics Designer and Marketing Team, you will be responsible for;
- The development and execution of content on both of our company websites and other online projects
- Setting up EDMS, using best practice techniques
- Developing a range of graphic design elements from idea to productions for online campaigns and content as well as press advertisements, in-store signage etc.
- Preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations and layouts to communicate design concepts.
- Work alongside multiple stakeholders and developers to formulate concepts and bring ideas and creations to life.
- Building elements in HTML and CSS as required
- Analyse and evaluate information and results
- Work with photographers on an ad hoc basis, providing briefs on the outputs required.
- Review externally (or internally) produced creative or layouts and suggest improvements as needed
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with a genuine interest and passion for Graphics Design.
The ideal candidate with be able to work autonomously, have good time management and organisational skills, have an artist flair with a strong eye for detail and the ability to be self-motivated.
To be successful in this role, the following technical skills and knowledge is required;
- Relevant qualifications in Design
- Minimum 3 years design experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Knowledge of UX and UI design skills
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
At MDL we have a genuinely refreshing culture, where we respect and help one another. We enjoy a very flat structure and encourage an ‘Open Door Policy’ with all levels of staff.
Send through your resume and portfolio to apply now!
- Contact Name: Zoe
- Contact Email: [email protected]