Graphic Designer Intern
Klara Cosmetics is a rapidly growing Australian owned and designed cosmetics company based in Melbourne. We are looking for a creative intern Graphic Designer who would enjoy working in a fast paced environment and add value to our creative in-house team. This role is ideal for a young, passionate and motivated individual who wants an internship of a lifetime. Get real industry experience, do real work and make a name for yourself.
You will be working and assisting in:
- Design print projects from brief to post production. Being involved in intial conception, layout to print-ready file set-ups.
- Create and design product packaging mockups
- Digital marketing including EDMs, brochures, POS material, and general promotional material across all channels such as website, social media and internal database.
- Create & update images and graphics for web, email and social media
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop is preferred but not neccessary etc…
- Keen desire to learn
You will be working with our graphics team and assisting in a range of projects, while learning a lot and having heaps of fun!
Head Office is based in Williamstown. Please apply only if you can commute.
Please attach your portfolio and resume. Applications with no Portfolio attachments will not be considered.