Graphic Designer & Content Producer (Social & Website Focus)
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
Posted 24 Feb 2021
Closes 26 Mar 2021
Are you a graphic designer or content producer/creative type that’s keen to work with a young brand in the beauty and wellness space? If you live and breathe the segment, reach out – we’d love to hear from you.
We’re a young Australian-based pharmaceutical group with a focus on both probiotics and beauty supplements. We’re seeking an in-house graphic designer and/or content producer to champion our social presence and creative requirements for the web, taking our brand to the next level! We’re a hugely passionate bunch and seeking our content-producing powerhouse of a match to join the team and elevate our content to the next level.
Are you creatively minded and proactive? Share your resume and/or portfolio and we’ll be in touch.
- End to end production of all social media content (static and movement)
- Take ownership of the content plan by flexing your creativity to produce, shoot and edit all content
- Take charge of content ideation to develop new content concepts that drive engagement
- Ensure a constant supply of relevant content across all channels, with a key focus on dynamic content, i.e. think stories, GIFs, and stop motion
- Curate and leverage UGC to feedback into socials, encouraging community participation
- Coordinate production of specialist creative resources as and when required
Desirable skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience producing content that grabs attention
- Previous experience managing a brand/s social presence
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to craft messaged with conviction
- Solid understanding of what drives engagement on social in 2020
- Technically strong in Adobe Illustrator or similar
- Solutions focused attitude and can work in an ever-changing dynamic environment
- Flexible, tenacious, and most importantly, accountable to content outcomes and deliverables
- Plugged into wellness culture i.e. passionate for health and beauty
- University qualification in a relevant discipline (a bonus)
- Collegn or probiotics your thing? We’ve got you covered 😉
The position is a part-time 3-day a week role to start, however, plenty of room for this to change as we grow. We’ve got big plans and would love to have you along for the journey.
Drop us a note with your resume and content portfolio – we’ll be in touch.