Graphic Designer / Content Coordinator
Posted 20 Aug 2019
Closes 19 Sep 2019
Umart Online isn’t just a computers retailer as you might know us best for; we are a leading logistics and technology company. We do everything technology and logistics in house which allows us to serve customer’s ever-changing needs. We are also an award winning second generation Australian family owned business. We believe customers want a combination between pickup and delivery: but more importantly, the best buying experience possible.
About the Role
We’re on the hunt for the best digital designer graduate out there. Someone who isn’t simply looking for a regular 9-5 office job. Sure – we love to have fun, but we’re also prepared to do whatever it takes to get the job done and achieve our goals.
Being an online business, the graphics team plays a crucial role in ensuring that our website is as descriptive as possible to ensure customers can always make an informed choice.
You need to live and breathe content creation and design. Be prepared to design and build EDMs, edit and retouch product images, create website banners and landing pages- if it fits into the realm of digital design, you’ll probably be doing it.
You’ll need to work within our branding guidelines, but we’ll also expect you to display your initiative and find new ways to improve.
You should be:
- Degree qualified in a design-related field
- At least 1 year experience in a Graphic / Digital Design role
- A proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign).
- All about attention to detail – glossing over the finer points isn’t an option!
- Able to multitask – we expect you to juggle 50 different tasks at once without dropping the ball (we’re not kidding).
- Ready to be challenged and not afraid of putting in hard work to deliver a superior result.
Some experience with basic web languages such as HTML and CSS is a bonus, as is video editing/creation experience (but neither are make or break!).
If this sounds like you – please apply now by completing this application making sure to attach your portfolio and resume!