Graphic Designer / Administrator
Posted 27 Jun 2019
Closes 27 Jul 2019
Casa Forte is a multi-faceted design studio looking for a creative and friendly Graphic Designer/Administrator to join our small close-knit team on a casual basis. If you like variety, have an eye for detail and want to work in a supportive and fun environment where you will learn a lot, this job is for you.
Casa Forte are leaders in interior design for entertainment venues and some of our clients include Holey Moley Golf Club, Strike Bowling, and Jukes Karaoke Bar. We also specialise in packaging design and always have new exciting projects in the works which means there’s never a dull day in the office!
Working closely with the Studio & Marketing Manager, this role involves supporting our lead graphic designer in key areas such as product packaging design and digital design (EDMs, web graphics, presentations etc.). You may also have the opportunity to jump onto our interiors projects assisting in areas such as signage and graphics. The role also involves providing administrative and customer service support (data entry, invoicing, liaising with clients).
About the role
- $25 per hour (casual)
- 15-20 hours per week
- Working times/days flexible (must be available 1 full day on Fridays)
- Working from our fun Brunswick office
- Opportunities to up-skill
- 2+ years of graphic design experience – must have experience in packaging design with a strong portfolio and typography skills
- 2+ years of administration/customer service experience – you must be willing to go above and beyond for our customers to get the job done, and always be friendly and polite.
- Excellent knowledge in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience using Corel Draw looked upon favourably
- Image retouching skills
- Fast learner good with technology
- Enjoys working as part of a team but can also take initiative and work independently
- Ability to multi-task, loves variety
- Exceptional communication skills with excellent spelling and grammar – you can pick up typos a mile away.
- Positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Email your folio, resume and cover letter letting us know why you’re perfect for the job.
Attention to: Monica Tartaglia
Email: [email protected]