Posted 15 Sep 2021
Closes 15 Oct 2021
McGregor Coxall is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to fulfil a 1-year fixed-term contract. Providing graphic and brand support to our global design firm, this role will assist the Manly based Marketing team on a range of projects and, will work closely with the Directors and the Founder & Global Director of Design. You will be responsible for updating digital/ print resources spanning marketing and business development functions.
- You will be involved in key global projects including but not limited to:
Rebranding and company DNA;
- Outward communications and business development collateral;
- Books and published material;
- Profiling pieces across all communication channels.
Successful candidates must have the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Exemplary working knowledge of Adobe Suite, InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop;
- Ability to maintain quality control in print production, typography, and proofreading;
- Adept at taking instructions and job briefs from Directors and Senior Professionals;
- Experience in creating material for print and digital display;
- Exceptional written, verbal and graphic communication capabilities with confidence in articulate design thinking;
- Social media experience;
- Must be organised, driven and able to work to deadlines.
The following skills, experience and personal attributes are highly desirable but not essential:
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro;
- Experience using After effects;
- HTML and CSS coding capabilities;
- Copywriting and/ or publishing experience.
McGregor Coxall is a multi-disciplinary design firm located in Australia, China and the UK dedicated to assisting cities to achieve sustainable prosperity. Our international team provides services through Landscape Architecture, Urbanism and Environment disciplines. Embracing leading digital technologies, we deliver design solutions for complex urban and environmental challenges. Having received more than 150 awards including the coveted international TOPOS prize, we have been recognised for delivering a diverse range of large and small scale projects for both private and public sector clients. The firm has been published in numerous international journals and received regular prizes in prestigious international design competitions. We provide a dynamic and collaborative working environment and offer many benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Health and wellbeing initiatives;
- Fantastic company culture and work environment with a culturally diverse team.
If this role is aligned with your skills and ambitions submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format at
Applications and portfolios will be treated in the strictest confidence. All personal data collected by McGregor Coxall will be kept confidential and only used for recruitment purposes. McGregor Coxall is an equal opportunity employer.