Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 8 Jun 2021
Closes 8 Jul 2021
We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. Hoselink is Australia’s leading gardening e-commerce retailer, established for over 20 years and going strong. We care about providing quality watering & gardening solutions to help people connect to their gardens, to their outdoor spaces, to nature and to those they love. Since our re-brand last year, we have our sights set on appealing to a whole new younger audience and we always aim to stand out from the crowd!
Working in the Hoselink Marketing team, you’ll enjoy a collaborative environment where we are willing to try new things and encourage your creativity. You’ll work closely with the marketing & product teams to bring a variety of creative assets to life that will help achieve our big goals!
A day could see you working on across a number of these tasks:
- Creating effective visual communication for digital and traditional channels
- Creating digital advertising campaigns for eDM’s, social media, landing pages, web banners and web ads
- Creating artwork for product packaging, manuals and user guides
- Creating, updating and organising our brand imagery and renders
- Following the brand guidelines to ensure a consistent look and feel for the brand
- Conceptualising creative new ideas and working with our in-house videographer/photographer to capture fun new studio imagery
- Liaising with printers and suppliers when needed
Ideally you’ll bring 2-3 years’ experience producing digital and print content. You’ll have a sound knowledge and love of graphic design, with proven skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. You’ll also be skilled at image re-touching and editing and have a basic understanding of web design and potentially video editing. Creatively, you’ll have strong attention to detail with an eye for quality content and a passion for design best practices, layout and typography.
Why work here?
We understand that our business is only as good as our team, so we do our best to make your work life rewarding and enjoyable. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of committed marketers passionately working to grow and evolve a strong brand.
This is a 12-month maternity contract with full-time hours, Monday through Friday. We offer a friendly, relaxed work environment, easy access to public transport and a convenient location in Brookvale on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, just a 5-minute walk to Warringah Mall.
Additional benefits include flexible start/finish times, regular social events, generous staff discounts, monthly True Protein vouchers (our sister company) and an onsite gym!
How to apply
Please send through your CV and portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org