Posted 15 Jul 2020
Closes 14 Aug 2020
The Communications team is looking for a new graphic designer. If you’re someone who is excited by fonts (but not Curlz MT), can’t stand it when things aren’t aligned just right and can’t stop making beautiful things, you’re exactly the person we’re looking for.
By joining the Communications team as a Graphic Designer, you’ll become part of Australia’s largest youth-led international development agency. With all our volunteers under 26, we’re young, we’re ambitious and we’re committed to creating a world where all people have the opportunity to thrive. Are you in?
As a Graphic Designer, a typical day might look like:
- Producing online and offline communication material to engage supporters. Think excellent social media graphics, posters and fliers, and the occasional spicy political meme.
- Taking part in creative brainstorms to help us develop dynamic and innovative communications.
- Using Adobe Suite to edit images and create stimulating visuals for our website, social media channels and emails.
- Working with the Communications Team to develop a cohesive visual style for our content in 2020.
- Supporting our videographers with video editing.
- Updating our style and branding guides.
What you will get out of it:
- Be part of Australia’s largest, youth-run development non-profit and an amazing community of like-minded, and passionate young people
- Cement your Oaktree legacy by changing the way thousands of Australians conceptualise the Oaktree brand.
- Plenty of opportunities to experiment with visual style and get real-time feedback on your performance
- Contribute to our communications strategy, gaining insight into the thinking that goes behind the visuals.
- Gain access to training and development opportunities that will change the way you work
- Expand your personal and professional network.
- Make an impact in Australia and globally in the movement to lead, demand, and create a more just world
- Contact Name: Divya Mediwela
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org