Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 15 Jan 2020
Closes 14 Feb 2020
Launching 10 years ago, globally operating Premium Childrenswear brand Tutu du Monde has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Graphic Designer to join the team. The successful applicant will be responsible for designing and producing all visual content working closely with the Digital Marketing Team and Creative Director. The candidate should have minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role.
This role requires both strong organisational and communication skills, creativity, the ability to work in a small team, multi task with strict adherence to deadlines and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
- Leads the creative development & production of a range of marketing assets (digital and print) in line with the brand aesthetic:
- Designs 3-5 weekly EDM’s on Mailchimp.
- Designs beautiful artwork for all digital channels like website banners, social media content etc.
- Designs collection pages and blog posts through Shogun.
- Designs assets for our Shopify Plus Ecomm platform.
- Uploads and adds banners to the website.
- Designs look books (digital and print) and line sheets to support Wholesale.
- Designs and updates internal and external presentations, invitations, event branding and ad-hoc work.
- Retouches and resizes imagery for web, printed assets and social media.
- Is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of Tutu Du Monde’s image database in line with the filing process as documented.
- Works closely with all team members especially the Marketing Team in a collaborative environment.
- Helps build and manage the graphics library in coordination with the Brand, PR, and Design teams.
- Works with Marketing Team on implementing and executing a Digital Strategy and Marketing Plan.
- Works with our Digital Marketing Agency on creating online campaigns that drive sales.
- Assists Marketing Team in creating image and content for Tutu du Monde’s social media accounts .
- With the direction of the Marketing Team, assists with creating styled product flat lays with in-house photographer.
- Compiles the weekly Mailchimp statistics to be included in the Wholesale and Online Manager’s weekly report.
- Formal qualification in Graphic or Industrial design discipline.
- 2+ years Graphic Design experience either in-house or agency, fashion or beauty experience.
- Shopify Plus experience.
- Understands industry trends and is able to interpret for marketing activities.
- Must be versed on Mailchimp EDM’s.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Proven track record of quality graphics that effectively communicate ideas or concepts.
- Experience producing innovative digital assets.
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as with the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate flexibility when handling multiple projects.
- Basic understanding of luxury market and culture.
Tutu Du Monde was founded by designer Andrea Rembeck with a desire to create beautiful dresses for her daughter. With an unwavering commitment to authenticity, all Tutu Du Monde pieces are hand made, artisan in design and of the highest quality.
The brand is currently sold worldwide with over 100 stockists including Harrods, Liberty London, Selfridges, David Jones and Farfetch.
To apply, we will need to see:
· Your CV (must provide link to recently updated portfolio)
· A cover letter describing why you feel you’re well suited to the role
All interested applicants should send a CV in WORD FORMAT to Tess – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
- Contact Name: Tess Tizzone
- Contact Email: email@example.com