Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 27 Jun 2019
Closes 27 Jul 2019
Oxford is a Mens and Womens Australian Brand with a modern tailored aesthetic. We have 55 stores and a large digital business based in Alexandria. We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join the Oxford digital team on a part-time basis, 2 days a week for up to six months. This maybe extended.
This role is predominantly digitally-focused, and you will be required to work with a mobile first mindset. You will create engaging and fresh art to support our direct to consumer efforts.
About the Role
We are on the hunt for a skilled Mid-Weight Graphic Designer with a portfolio of digital work to join our digital team. This role would suit someone with 2+ years’ experience as a graphic designer, who is now looking to take the next step in their career. A digitally-focused role, you will create engaging and fresh assets which support our content marketing endeavors.
What you’ll be doing
· Supporting the Online Manager and wider marketing team in bringing to life the creative vision for the brand.
· Maintaining and upholding the brands style guidelines.
· Producing mobile first designs that are eye-catching and on-brand.
· Working across day-to-day design needs for web, social, email and print.
· Layouts and designs for eDMs.
· Home page banners and content tiles for the website.
· Instore Signage
· Digital marketing assets.
· Blog assets resizing and layout.
· Design creative for all promotional, seasonal, in-store and campaign work.
· Photo retouching.
We’re looking for someone who/with…
· 2+ years of experience in graphic design, must have experience within a fashion/retail company, agency or fashion e-commerce.
· A strong portfolio of outstanding graphic design and typography skills with a heavy focus on digital roll-out.
· Always strives to push the boundaries, with knowledge in current technologies and a keen interest in global design and fashion trends.
· Excellent knowledge in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
· Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into engaging designs with high visual impact.
· Confident and collaborative approach to concept work and ideation.
· Understands the strength of storytelling and creates pages that complement and bring to life the editorial content created by wider team.
· Ability to multi-task with excellent organizational skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail and deadline-focused, especially when under pressure.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Image retouching skills.
- Contact Name: Angela Backshell
- Contact Email: [email protected]