Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 21 Mar 2019
Closes 20 Apr 2019
· Unique opportunity to work across a broad range of mediums in both print and digital.
· Be part of a fun, passionate and friendly team who are experts at what they do
· Perfect for someone looking to grow within a role
Born to be worn, Dharma Bums clothing has been conceived with love, care and passion.
Created by our founders Debbie Lawson and Mat Guthrie, our journey began in 2013 on the beaches of Sydney, Australia when Debbie made her dream of creating beautifully engineered active and yoga wear that was ethically made a reality.
Fashion designer turned yogi, Debbie felt the yoga and activewear clothing available and the practices used to manufacture it didn’t align with the values she had come to embody through her own yoga practice. Inspired by a desire to do better Dharma Bums was created.
A spot has opened up on our team for an enthusiastic, hardworking and creative Graphic Designer. This exciting role blends digital design, print design and a bit of UX/UI with the potential to learn more and is perfect for a hungry creative looking to take the next step in your career.
Day to day this role will be responsible for the output of a cohesive and strong brand image across all platforms ranging from social media creative, online display advertising, campaign collateral and campaign management right through to building EDM’s, designing landing pages and potentially editing some video.
The successful candidate will need to be versatile, solutions based and tech
savvy. An ability to multi task and be able to hit tight deadlines is
The things about you…
· You have a tertiary education in design or a related field.
· You have the rights to work in Australia for at least 12months.
· Ideally you have a minimum of 2-3 years proven commercial experience.
· You are a natural problem solver, solution driven and a real go-getter
· You are enthusiastic and passionate about what you do
· You don’t buckle under pressure
· You have a love for all things digital and a strong awareness of technology and emerging digital trends.
The things you will be awesome at…
· Being creative within the deadlines
· Using Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
· Using an iMac
· Attention to detail
· Being organised and thorough
· Communication skills
· Thinking outside the box
· Working to a brief within required deadlines from concept to execution across a broad range of digital mediums (Social, EDM, Online Display, etc)
· Working autonomously but love a good collaboration too
Extra brownie points if you…
· Can edit video
· Have used Shopify
· Have used MailChimp or a similar platform
· Know a bit about Digital Marketing and code HTML & CSS from scratch
If you feel you have a close skill match and are keen to find out more, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a link to your online portfolio, a cover letter and copy of your current resume (PDF or LinkedIn).
· Only candidates with rights to work in Australia should apply.
· Applicants without a cover letter and portfolio link will not be considered.
· Only successful candidates will be contacted.
· No recruiters.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.