Melbourne - Western Suburbs
Posted 15 Mar 2019
Closes 14 Apr 2019
About The Company
Flaschengeist is a successful family-run business specialising in delicious liqueurs, gourmet foods and gorgeous gifts sold online and through a direct sales work force since 2002. Flaschengeist HQ is now relocating to Melbourne in April with a brand new team and a new identity, and if you are a foodie lover and consider yourself a bit of a mixologist you will have a ball with us!
About The Position
There is plenty of variety in this role to keep you interested! We are offering a full-time position for the ideal Graphic Designer to drive branding, develop and implement the image, products and services of Flaschengeist to support sales objectives and maximize profitability.
You will work closely with the Management team to develop Graphic Design ideas based on the new Flaschengeist Style Guides and develop material to support Marketing initiatives, events, packaging and promotions.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A flair for food styling and presentation
- Outstanding communication skills
- High attention to detail & critical eye for beautiful modern design
- Understand the technical differences and requirements when designing for digital and print production
- Love crafting fun, engaging content for social media and understand its role in generating customer engagement and sales conversion.
- A passion for excellence and innovation
- Planning, organising and the ability to work autonomously
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-turnover environment and not afraid of getting your hands dirty!
Experience & Technical Skill:
- Tertiary Education in Graphic Design
- Junior – Mid Level, min. 2 years experience in a similar design role / Marketing Industry – ideally relating to FMCG, Hospitality or Retail.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Mac / Microsoft Proficient
- Knowledge of EDM Marketing, Mailchimp or similar.
- Knowledge of editing web content (familiarity with WordPress favourable) and designing digital assets for Facebook, Instagram, Paid Advertising etc.
Join the team of this innovative business where your love of food/ drink and design can be utilised and enhanced to make your mark on the brand and image. This will be a great opportunity for you to use your flair, even in recipe creation, your strong organisational, teamwork and communication skills and live your passion for creativity, while learning new skills in this varied role.
Step into this position and drive the future of the Flaschengeist brand and image.
Sound like the right vibe?
To express your interest in this role, please send a link to your online portfolio or a PDF with your application