Posted 7 Dec 2018
Closes 6 Jan 2019
Are you a junior / intermediate graphic designer based in Cronulla and craving a fresh start to 2019? Our client is a Full-Service Design Agency based in Cronulla, Sydney who are experts at connecting brand to business. Their focus is to build brand equity, ensuring business is supported by an active brand delivering leads, voice and value.
This role is for a junior / intermediate level graphic designer – you will have 1 – 3 years’ agency or client side and have the confidence to work closely with the Creative Director and client directly. You will have the confidence in presenting initial concepts to clients and to their team right through to finished artwork for print and digital, so it is crucial you are experienced in print and digital.
This is a busy role with huge variety. You will be responsible for graphic design, copywriting, website content management as well as animation and video creation. You will manage tight deadlines, while working quickly with an impeccable attention to detail.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience agency or client side
- Ideally live in Cronulla or Sutherland Shire
- Solid art working skills and experience working across print and digital
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong conceptual thinking skills and confidence in presenting your ideas to clients and team
- Design branding/marketing/advertising/communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously
If you have a positive and engaging personality and have a pragmatic approach to design – send your CV and work to Elle Carrigan at The Creative Store, email [email protected] or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Reference Job: 470.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
- Contact Name: Elle Carrigan
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.