Posted 14 Sep 2018
Closes 14 Oct 2018
Mon Purse is seeking an exceptional Graphic Designer to join our fast-paced team.
Ideally, you’re an experienced designer with an exceptional portfolio that demonstrates brand, design, print, digital, video and social media projects. You will be solution-focused, digital-savvy and creatively-versatile. As a conceptual thinker who can bring shared ideas to life, you know how to multi-task and hit deadlines.
You will be the brands soul in-house designer and be responsible for conception, production and versioning of all creative for marketing/ branding, design, VM, events and ecommerce.
You will also assist in maintaining and the development of Mon Purse’s brand identity to drive the brand forward with innovative and on-trend.
- At least 2 years’ experience in professional design, ideally within in an ecommerce and retail brand environment.
- Qualification in Graphic Design or similar
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Rich online media, HTML and CSS Video Editing software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Asana.
- Demonstrated design and video editing capabilities, with a portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design.
- Solid experience in developing content for responsive design.
- Broad design experience covering both on and offline materials including digital display, social, email, signage, print, retail VM and ecommerce
- An exceptional aesthetic, a keen eye for detail and demonstrated understanding of how design translates to a broad range of outputs
- Ability to work within existing brand guidelines, pushing the boundaries, developing adaptions and recommending evolutions as needed
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects in a fast-paced environment as well as turn projects around quickly to meet changing circumstances and tight deadlines
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive design critique
- Able to express yourself and your work eloquently and concisely, both verbally and via email
- Confident working under the pressure of timelines and responsibility
- Energetic, meticulous and caring
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in WordPress and Digital Asset Management tools
- A keen interest or experience in photography and/or videography
Please apply with an up to date portfolio and cv, please note applications without a supporting folio will not be considered.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.