Graphic Design Internship
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 12 Feb 2019
Closes 14 Mar 2019
We are a full service communications agency based in North Sydney with a focus on Beauty, Luxury, retail and lifestyle brands. We are seeking a smart and creative graphic design intern to join our agency and work within an integrated environment and contribute to live projects and client briefs.
If you are studying graphic design and looking to obtain genuine and unique practical experience this may be a great fit for you.
We are looking to recruit a graphic design intern to assist our team with content generation for our client\\\’s social media platforms, develop creative layouts for digital marketing purposes and support various division within the agency to develop communication materials across print, Digital and other creative concepts.
· Learn to follow design briefs to create graphic content
· Learn to adhere to brand identity and clients key messages
· Learn to source and develop social media content and build monthly calendars
· Learn to consider existing graphics to produce original content
· Support Creative team with the implementation of monthly creative programs
· Learn to develop mood boards for campaign concepts and brainstorming trends
· Available 1-2 days per week for a period of 3 months across any given day of the week.
· Knowledge and ability in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Experience in deep etch and concept layout work
· Studying graphic design and required by course to complete work experience
· Interest/understanding in video content and capture/editing
· Experience or skills in photography are favourable
If you are the ideal person for this role, then we want to hear from you! Please make contact and include examples of your design work within the application. Internships are available to commence from the 25th February 2019.
- Contact Name: HR Department
- Contact Email: [email protected]