Graphic Design Intern
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 15 Jan 2019
Closes 14 Feb 2019
BUTTER SYDNEY is a fried chicken, champagne and sneaker hybrid bar leading the street culture scene in Sydney. BUTTER’s participated in highly prestigious events such as FOMO Music Festival and is regularly featured on publications such as Concrete Playground, Broadsheet and Urban List. Post Malone, ASAP Ferg, SZA are just a few of the artists that have passed through Butter’s doors and we’re expecting many more.
BUTTER is on the lookout for a superstar Graphic Design Intern to join our team, to contribute their skills and assist the team in creating fun and engaging visuals, learning something new along the way.
About the Internship:
- Work under the guidance of our amazing marketing and design team to put your learnings into practice assisting with the creation of marketing content.
- Gain productive feedback from our collaborative team on design ideas and concepts
- Gain experience across multiple design medias such as web, EDMs and print
- Learn how to work with an established brand and design to a brief
- Use this internship as accreditation towards your tertiary studies
An ideal applicant should:
- be available for an immediate start
- completing a degree/diploma in graphic design, visual communications or similar
- be able to commit 2 to 3 days a week to the internship (for 12 weeks, flexible based on study schedule)
- be skilled with Adobe Creative Suite
- have great attention to detail and an eagerness to learn
- be passionate about graphic design and take pride in the work that you create
- be enthusiastic and show initiative
- experience with after effects and web design is favourable but not compulsory
- have his/her own laptop
- Have a desire to contribute ideas and collaborate within the team
This flexible, unpaid internship role is offered for a 3 month period. The successful candidate will need to bring in their own laptop. If you meet the above criteria, please send through your resume, cover letter and portfolio. There’s also an opportunity for a permanent position for the right person at the end of the internship.
- Team lunches and events at Butter Sydney
- Fun team and collaborative work environment
- Friday Wine O’Clock
- Contact Name: Ro Jayasinghe
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.