About Sisters The Label
Based in the Brisbane/GoldCoast, Sisters The Label is an Australian fashion label selling globally. From the perfect birthday outfit to formal gowns. All of our styles are made only in the finest luxurious materials.
Due to our growth we are looking for a gun graphic design & digital marketing intern to work closely with our marketing & design team. This is an opportunity to expand your portfolio & work with an established brand. As a graphic design & digital marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in the following areas:
- Social media (heavy focus on Facebook and Instagram) & digital marketing;
- Creating, styling & editing lookbooks & brand campaigns;
- Creating & designing social media, website & digital marketing content;
- Digital campaigns;
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns;
- Opportunity to turn your ideas into actionable marketing strategies;
- Research current design & fashion trends;
- Administrative tasks; and
- Shooting, editing & styling current collections.
We have an internship available with the opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate. You will come from a Creative Industry background or PR/business/marketing background with a very strong design aesthetic and creative ability.
Working with us requires an everyday positive attitude that is self motivated, enthusiastic and high attention to detail. You need a good eye for aesthetics & the feel of our brand.
Skills in photography, photoshop, videography, editing and/or graphic design will be looked upon favourably!
What will you be learning and doing?
You will be focussing on gaining experience in:
- brainstorming to design and create content for our social medias/website/email & marketing campaigns;
- brainstorm and test new ideas;
- implement digital marketing strategies;
- assist with PR campaigns; and
- editing images.
You will potentially have the opportunity to:
- shoot and edit video content for campaigns; and
- assist with photoshoots, set up, brainstorming, on set and editing.
- Excellent understanding of social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat);
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Flair & interest in fashion similar to our label;
- Must be highly creative in a way that suits our current branding;
- Ability to listen and follow instructions; and
- Work in a fast paced environment ensuring quality of work is maintained.
The internship will run over 3-6 months with a minimum of two days per week will be required (9am – 3:00pm). This is a really exciting opportunity and we’d love to have you join our small and hardworking and growing team!
This is an unpaid position and expenses involved in travel/food will not be covered, however any work related expenses whilst on the job will of course be covered by the brand.
Interested applicants please email the following to [email protected] :
– Which days you are available every week outside of study and work commitments; and
– A cover letter and one page summary of who you are & why you are best suited to this position.
– Applications should also enclose a portfolio of any graphic design work you have created or assignments which best shows us your skill set and personal design flair!
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Please note that only those applications who have met the above criteria will be contacted.
This position is unpaid and you must find your own transport. All equipment will be provided and suitability of accreditation to any relevant study requirements/subjects will be dependent upon course requirements