Business Development Manager
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 11 Jan 2019
Closes 10 Feb 2019
Flaunter is the industry-leading tech platform connecting lifestyle brands and their content with the best journalist, bloggers and influencers in the world.
We work with some of the biggest brands and well-known publishers.
Behind Flaunter is an awesome and extremely dedicated team. We have a culture based on talent, passion, ingenuity, fun and determination. And with a large global problem to solve – we’re only just getting started. Find out more about our culture here: http://bit.ly/Flaunter-Culture
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business through a variety of techniques. You will build a qualified stream of opportunities to achieve monthly and quarterly sales goals. Your efforts will be 100% supported by powerful case studies, an already impressive client list, and a team who cheers you on, every step of the way.
You are a creative thinker who has the ability to deliver ideas while keeping tactics in mind. You’re a self-motivator who’s able to work in a small team, thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and love a good vino [or kombucha] on a Friday afternoon.
- Generate new business through prospecting, cold calling, negotiating, and closing.
- Build and manage a qualified sales funnel.
- Achieve a monthly/quarterly/annual sales goal.
- Manage a high volume of outbound contacts to uncover qualified sales opportunities.
- Identify prospects’ business needs and goals to determine solutions.
- Create and maintain appropriate pitch documents and sales tools.
- Develop and use professional account management tools and follow up procedures including documentation of all sales activity.
- Research the market, and identify opportunities accordingly.
- Report fortnightly and monthly to CEO.
- Minimum 2 years of sales and or PR/media agency experience required
- A strong, proven record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Extra consideration given to candidates with experience in the fashion, interiors, beauty, travel or lifestyle markets.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Proven ability to manage the sales process from prospect to close. This includes experience with: email outreach campaigns, cold calling, setting appointments and conducting sales meetings [both in-person and online] for a successful outcome.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills illustrated by your ability to influence stakeholders and achieve results.
- You will share in our successes via our Employee Share Option Plan.
- You’ll form an integral part of our team and help shape our continued success.
- You will work closely with the CEO on our sales direction and strategy.
- You’ll gain experience in a dynamic startup environment.
- You’ll work with an exceptional team from our office in Darlinghurst, Sydney.
How to apply:
Email your resume and one-page pitch demonstrating why you are perfect for the role. 🙂
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.