Posted 15 Aug 2019
Closes 14 Sep 2019
Do you have an interest in retail, fashion and eCommerce? Can you design and code for responsive purposes?
If you can say yes, our client needs you! They are a leading retail group based in Alexandria seeking a full stack designer to join their online team to assist in the creation of digital assets that adhere to the guidelines of their 3 brands.
To be considered for this role, you will have demonstrated experience as a Digital Designer with front end development skills including HTML, CSS, & jQuery. The main function of this role is to create digital assets, optimise for web and mobile platforms and have a hand in their UX/UI improvements. You MUST be confident coding from scratch as you will be required to code HTML Text (Live Text) and code all assets to be responsive (not just redesign).
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Work with the Online team to design digital assets which are both functional and meet brand style guidelines
• Creating digital assets (e.g. icons, banners, content tiles infographics) to be used on their websites
• Creating and editing content in HTML5 including Bootstrap and CSS
• Work with Online development team to implement website design enhancements
• Own and further develop the digital content asset library used by the Online team
• Working with Marketing, Product, VM and studio team to understand brand guidelines and seasonal campaign aesthetics
• Ensure all digital assets are optimised to minimise impact to page load performance and browser compatibility
Skills & Role Requirements
• Absolute proficiency in HTML and CSS
• Excellent understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Talent and flair for elegant design
• Excellent client and internal communications (both written and verbal)
• Strong eye for detail, pixel-perfect design and excellent spelling
• Ability to work independently as well as a team player
• Experience crafting prototypes, visual designs, and creative assets
• Ability to validate design ideas through user testing, data analysis, and other forms of feedback
• Obsession for creating a simple user experience, especially on mobile devices
• Ability to take a brief and create multiple mock-ups
• Organised, pro-active and always looking for fresh new concepts
If you tick the above boxes and want to know more, send in your CV and work examples today!
Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email [email protected] or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Ref: 23852.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
- Contact Name: Stephanie Shone
- Contact Email: [email protected]