Posted 1 Apr 2021
Closes 1 May 2021
We want your pitches and article submissions!
RIISE is a contemporary media destination exploring a combination of product, brand, talent and lifestyle-led topics all anchored by sustainability and climate action.
We put the consumer front and centre of the experience, moving conversations around climate change and sustainable living into mainstream consciousness, and diverting dollars towards those taking responsibility for their environmental impact at the same time.
We’re currently looking for freelance writers to regularly submit to our online publication. We publish:
- Feature articles on brands, founders, innovators or leaders in the climate action space
- First-person pieces – think personal essays, opinion pieces, out of the box musings
- A mainstream take on environmental issues. We’re not about fearmongering, we want to excite people into climate action
- Roundups, best-ofs, things not to miss – if you’ve got tips to share with our audience, list them here
- Articles between 400 and 750 words
To submit content ideas to our team, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Contribute’. Please sum up your pitch in a short paragraph or dot points. Include your angle, details about the brand/subject, whether you plan on conducting an interview, etc. Please also remember to send us some examples of your previous work.
If we’re interested in your idea, we’ll provide all the extra info on our style, tone, audience and article guidelines to help you nail your piece.
Still got questions? Email our editor at email@example.com to discuss further.