Freelance Junior Photo Retoucher – Retail
Posted 12 Feb 2019
Closes 8 Mar 2019
PETER SHEPPARD FOOTWEAR / CASUAL / CONTRACT / TEMP / VACATION
Peter Sheppard Footwear is a long standing brand within the Australian retail industry with multiple stores across the country including Hugo Sheppard & Co stores as well as an online retail presence across all its subsidiary brands including The Slumber Loft.
We are currently looking for a junior photo retoucher to join us on a casual/freelance basis (approx. 1-2 days per week) to support the Ecommerce & Marketing team.
About the role
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Photo editing including retouching and colour correcting product photography using Adobe Photoshop
- Retouch digital images according to style guides
- Ensure colour consistency across all images per product
- Online store product photography – when required
- Assisting the Ecommerce & Marketing team as required
All equipment will be provided.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this role will have had some prior experience in fashion or retail, retouching online store product images.
They will also need the following skills, qualities and knowledge:
- Technical proficiency in Photoshop with experience using a Wacom Pen Tablet highly favourable
- At least 1+ years experience retouching product photography
- Proven ability to work efficiently and produce a high volume of retouched images
- Strong attention to detail
- Results-focused and deadline oriented
- Enthusiastic and can work effortlessly as part of a team
If this sounds like your next ideal opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
Please include a link or sample of your photography portfolio along with your resume.
Applications for this job can't be accepted.