Freelance Creative / Copywriter for Fast Growing Fashion eCommerce Brand
Posted 12 Oct 2018
Closes 11 Nov 2018
At Tailors Mark, we embrace the power of technology to empower people through fashion. Our technology changes the game and makes clothing simpler to order, more comfortable and personalised to wear, and more affordable to purchase.
Our first goal was to change the way people wear and perceive tailored clothing. So we put together a world leading team of creative thinkers charged with inventing technology to simplify the fitting process, making it possible to measure, design, customise, and order fully tailored clothing online. In the process, we asked men all over the world to take ownership of their style and individuality. And it worked. Today, Tailors Mark, is the largest online tailored shirting business in Australia, and the most positively reviewed on Google. We currently sell product in seven key regions around the globe, having sold close to 80,000 garments worldwide.
Today, we’re going through an incredibly exciting time of growth, as we bring our new technology to market all over the world. So we’re looking for people who want to make a dramatic impact in the clothing industry and change the way the world shops. We’re looking for people who want to drive the industry forward and leave their own stamp on the Tailors Mark business, and indeed, the industry as a whole. People who are invested and passionate. Prepared to try, try harder, and then try again. People who believe that technology – when used the right way – can make the world a fairer, simpler, and more inspiring place.
Freelance Designer – Role Purpose
- Working closely with our Digital Strategist and Designer to deliver creative that is on-brand and works towards the business objectives
- Integrated digital campaigns across search, social, display and native
- Email campaigns and email personalisation
- Website elements such as promotions, landing pages and blog posts
- Ongoing creative optimisation for increased conversion rates
- Excellent copywriting experience with attention to detail
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or communications
- Experience collaborating on projects with a broad marketing team Enjoys working with a small, agile team
- Experience in eCommerce marketing
- Solid communication skills including clear documentation
- Knowledge of digital specifications across the key media channels
Who you will work with
- Digital Strategist
- Lead Designer Project Manager
- Development team (13 developers)
- Management team (we’re a small team so you’ll have direct access to co-founders and CEO)
- Work with the broader team and roll out campaigns or content successfully and efficiently
- Work alongside Digital Strategist to support growth in website conversions Working alongside designers to deliver successful creative projects
- Positive feedback from team and ability to work in a fast paced, fun working environment
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.