Posted 17 Apr 2018
Closes 1 May 2018
We are looking for a freelance direct response copywriter to write clear and concise copy for advertising (primarily Facebook & Instagram advertising platforms) and campaign specific landing pages.
Our ideal candidate is highly skilled, creative and effective writer with an eye for detail. We have a distributed team, which means the role is perfect for anyone who wishes to work remotely.
AXIS Social is a social media advertising agency with a focus on developing direct response Facebook & Instagram campaigns and landing pages that generate sales leads and ecommerce sales for our clients.
Our clients include everything from established, nationally recognised brands to young and innovative startups.
This role is initially as a freelance contractor but has the potential to expand into permanent employment for the right applicant.
Your job roles and responsibilities will include:
– Write engaging and motivating direct response copy for social media advertising
– Write engaging and motivating direct response copy for campaign landing pages
– Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct tone of voice
– Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
– Collaborate with other digital assets such as designers, PR and other professionals
– Edit and proofread copy as needed
– Use psychological principles to maximise your copy’s effectiveness
The ideal applicant will have:
– Proven experience as a direct response copywriter or highly-related role
– Proven experience writing social media advertising (Facebook) copy
– Proven experience writing effective landing page copy
– Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
– Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
– Strong research skills
– Collaborative spirit
– Excellent time-management and organisational skills
– Samples of your direct response copywriting, so we can get an idea of your best work
– Links to your content or portfolio
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
There is only one position available, and we intend to make a decision by 01/05/18.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.