Posted 12 Feb 2019
Closes 14 Mar 2019
The Financial Controller is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to lead the finance division of UNIFIED Music Group, one of Australia’s fastest growing independent music businesses. With operations across Australia, UK and USA, the Financial Controller will manage strategy and operations of the group’s account and finance matters. This mid-level role is based in Richmond, Victoria and reports to the COO.
UNIFIED is the soundtrack of good people working together to achieve extraordinary results. We exist as an artist services company; giving choice and freedom back to our artists on how they manage their career and music. For more information, please visit https://www.unifiedmusicgroup.com/
- Oversee the team managing the day-to-day operations within the group of companies
- Management of financial functions including cashflow, review and monitoring budgets, group compliance
- Assist in management of reporting requirements
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Degree qualification preferably in Business and/or Economics
- CPA/CA qualified or equivalent preferred but not essential
- Previous Team Management experience
- Capable and eager to get involved in strategic level decisions but also satisfied in a “hands on” capacity managing financial operations
- Proactive, organised and good attention to detail
- Experience working for a global organisation (highly regarded)
UNIFIED Music Group is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Applicants with the relevant experience need only apply.
Please apply via the external link: https://unifiedmusicgroup.recruitee.com/o/financial-controller