Fashion Wholesale Intern
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 14 Sep 2018
Closes 14 Oct 2018
Internships: 2 placements offerred
Hours: 9am – 4pm
Days: One day per week, preferably Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday
Duration: 4 months
Location: Alexandria NSW
Alice in La-La Overview
Alice in La-La specialises in distributing women’s fashion and accessory labels. We are driven by our passion for facilitating the growth of our clients’ stores and our labels. Our portfolio includes Zhivago, Damselfly, SNDYS, MVN and many more.
Intern Roles & Responsibilities
Alice in La-La interns are valued members of our growing team and are encouraged to become involved in a large range of our daily operations.
- Learning about merchandising and pricing all new samples
- Learning to to complete sample audits in / out of showroom (supervisor will train and sign off on these)
- Packing and dispatching sold out samples
- Greeting and welcoming clients
- Answering phone calls when necessary
- Assisting the sales account manager when requested
- the internship should be for the benefit of the intern not the company
- the intern should not be doing work that would be otherwise done by a paid employee
- the more productive work that’s involved, the more likely the person’s an employee
- the longer the internship, the more likely the person is an employee
- Contact Name: Alice Fitch
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Apply for our Internship
Please send us your CV together with a cover letter explaining why you’re the right intern for Alice in La-La.
Email: [email protected]
Subject : NSW Fashion Intern
Alice in La-La abides by all Fair Work Initiatives and all work-related expenses will be covered for interns, including work-related travel expenses.
Every intern is provided with a laptop and all necessary equipment to complete their internship.
Alice in La-La is happy to work with tertiary students to accredit their internship.
The Fair Work guidelines outline the following requirements for an internship to be lawful:
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.