Fashion Wholesale Brand Assistant
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 26 Mar 2019
Closes 25 Apr 2019
We are a fast growing fashion wholesale company who distribute multiple international fashion labels and design and develop our own contemporary women’s brands. Based in Alexandria, we are looking for a highly organised, fashion focused, experienced and dynamic individual to join our young and fun team!
This is a great opportunity to work in the security of a growing and energetic company.
You will be working closely with the Sales Manager as well as the Company Accountant and at times autonomously. The role includes effectively managing wholesale accounts, stock control, sales agents and general administration and customer service.
The role is targeted at someone with 2+ years of experience in an administrative or account management role with experience across all key areas including customer service, invoicing, order entry and administration.
- Providing customer service to national and international accounts
- Developing & maintaining relationships with existing and new wholesale accounts
- Assisting with department store orders and stock delivery – David Jones and Myer
- Assisting with international stock deliveries – Italy, UK, Germany and US.
- Liaising with 3PL Warehouses
- Entering wholesale orders – Allocating and Invoicing of stock using Cin7 Fashion software
- Manage and ensure accurate data across our systems
- Managing domestic logistics and order dispatch
- Reporting & sales analysis
- Strategy analysis
- Supporting Brand Managers
- Managing Merchandisers
- Managing Wholesale returns and credits
- Maintaining showroom presentation
- All general office duties;
- Experience in a Sales Support/Administration role or similar
- Experience in some sort of accounting software (Cin7 Fashion Software highly desired, not essential)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Can do attitude!
- Excellent time management
- Customer service skills
- Verbal and written Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and show initiative and be self sufficient
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and work accurately under pressure
- Reliable and honest
This is an excellent opportunity for someone organised and motivated who can fit in with a positive and successful team! The role also has great scope for growth in an expanding company with strong year on year growth.
Role available for immediate start. Please send through you CV.
We look forward to receiving your application.