FASHION WHOLESALE AND E-COMMERCE SALES SUPPORT
Posted 12 Sep 2019
Closes 12 Oct 2019
Fashionata is a fast-growing fashion wholesale company who distribute multiple international fashion labels and design and develop our own contemporary women’s brands. Based in Rosebery, we are looking for Sales and E-Commerce Support to join our vibrant and passionate team as we embark on an exciting period of global growth and expansion.
You will be working closely with the Brand Managers, Admin Assistant, and at times autonomously. The role includes offering exceptional customer service to our wholesale accounts, sales agents, and e-commerce customers; and supporting the Brand Managers. It is targeted at someone with 1+ years of experience in a customer service or sales support role.
- Providing exceptional customer service to national and international accounts
- Developing & maintaining relationships with existing and new wholesale accounts
- Entering wholesale orders for domestic and international customers, including major department stores
- Assisting with international orders
- Managing the back-end of the website, updating product images and descriptions
- Answering all customer inquiries – wholesale clients and e-commerce
- Assist with setting and implementing strategy to grow SEO and e-commerce traffic
- Management of samples to sales agents, clients and department stores
- Maintaining showroom presentation
- Reporting & sales analysis
- Experience in a Sales Support/Administration role or similar
- Experience in some sort of accounting or ERP software (Cin7 Fashion Software highly desired, not essential)
- Experience with Shopify
- Beginner to Intermediate Excel Skills
- Proven ability to manage time effectively, by planning and setting priorities
- Motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise information to colleagues and customers
- Proven customer service ability to achieve the company goal of offering the highest level of service in the industry
- Demonstrates a pro-active approach to problem solving and decision making
- Proven ability to keep accurate records and have excellent attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines and work accurately under pressure
- Reliable and honest
This is an excellent opportunity for someone friendly, organised and dynamic who can fit in with a positive and successful team. The role also has great scope for growth in an expanding company with strong year-on-year growth.
Role available for immediate start.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Contact Name: LINDA CAMPBELL-JONES
- Contact Email: [email protected]