An exciting position has become available to join our Fashion Manufacturing and Design Company as a Sampling and Production Coordinator
This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate seeking a Production Coordinator position within a fast growing fashion label. As a Production Coordinator, you will support the, design and buying teams to deliver superior quality product.
You will be accountable for all production and be responsible for managing each step of the product development and production process.
· Communicating/translating tech packs to our factory
· Accurately communicating design needs and changes to factory and following through until final design objectives are followed.
· Ownership of Style Tech pack data upkeep – accurately record Chinese and English fabric information
· Costing enquiries to factory and suppliers/ Negotiate fabric/garment prices
· Sound knowledge of fabrics and garment construction
· Conduct fittings with designer and offer technical fit suggestions and solutions
· Receive and check/measure samples against tech packs for fit and quality
· Communicate and adhere to all size specifications
· Continued daily communication with Factory on sampling process including fit approvals
· Receive and immediately relay fit issues from Design to China factory. Updates to Factory on fit changes daily.
· Chasing Fit/Salesman Samples from factory
· Approving shipment and pre- production samples alongside the designer
· Follow through garment from beginning to bulk production, managing each step of the process
· Create and update production schedules and spreadsheets
· Adhere to deadlines and the management of all aspects of the critical path
· Sign of with management bulk order quantities, book bulk orders with the factory and follow up on production orders
· Follow up on incoming deliveries weekly and advise weekly on the delivery schedule to
Sales and Online.
· Update the delivery schedule weekly with production styles that have arrived.
· Reviewing samples and bulk QC and tracking all quality and compliance issues with china and communicating this at first occurrence.
· Translating any new implementation to China including sheets, manuals, and new process emails.
· QC bulk production when goods arrive
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE
· Bilingual, to communicate with our factory, you will ideally be fluent in both English/Chinese
· Experience in a Fashion Production Coordination Role and or similar 5 Years ++
· The ability to develop and manage production systems/processes and navigate a spreadsheet
· Excellent Excel and proficient in computer literacy
· Exceptional attention to detail and good eye for high quality finishes
· Strong communication and Good problem solving skills
· Effective time management skills adhering to deadlines outlined in the critical path
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
This role is a Part Time role of 4 days per week.
Join our Fun & Driven Team! Monthly Clothing Allowance! Award rates! With an opportunity to grow in your role! If you would like to know more about this Production Coordinator role we currently have available, please APPLY NOW through the link or send your CV via email to Amber at : [email protected]
Amelius – http://www.amelius.com.au/about.html
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the
job has closed.